- High azimuth discrimination
- Functionality 24 h for 365 days/year, all-weather conditions
- Availability 99.9% according to IALA Guideline No. 1111
- Can be remotely driven to select different rotation rates
- Can interface different GEM elettronica radar transceivers
- Maintenance free with brushless motor
- Compact aspect
The Radar System is targeted to top-ranked applications, such as:
- Vessel Traffic System (VTS), Vessel Traffic Management & Information Systems (VTMIS)
- Coastal Surveillance & Security
- Surface Movement Guidance Control System (SMGCS)
- Homeland Security
GEM elettronica offers a complete range of high-gain antennas in both X, S and Ka band designed for naval vessels, coastal/harbour surveillance and Airport Surface Movement and Guidance Control (SMGC) systems.
GEM elettronica has developed different versions of these antennas to satisfy diverse applications. In particular, GEM elettronica’s down-mast antennas provide high-reliability operations in all-weather conditions and are delivered with a complete pedestal inclusive of electro-mechanical drive unit, rotary joints and tilt. Thanks to their superior mechanical design, GEM elettronica’s antennas eliminate the “backlash” problem and deliver an extremely precise bearing data.