The GEM elettronica ASX-2101/FD • ASX-1901/FD Series takes all advantages offered by the radar frequency diversity technique while keeping high azimuth discrimination.
The variation of squint allows helps clutter de-correlation as the bands of frequency are well separated, however the electrical characteristics of radiation are still kept.
Both linear horizontal and circular polarization are available, so making this series the choice for virtually all shore-based radar installations.
Maintenance-free, the antennas comply with the most severe environmental requirements and the rotation rate can be
- High azimuth discrimination
- Compliant to IALA V-128, 2007, tab. 5.5
- Functionality 24 h for 360 day/night all-weather conditions.
- Can be remotely driven to select different rotation rates
- Can interface different GEM elettronica radar transceivers
- Maintenance free (MTBF more that 60000 h)
- Compact aspect
The antenna system series ASX-2101/FD • ASX-1901/FD is targeted to top-ranked applications, such as:
- Vessel Traffic System (VTS), Vessel Traffic Management & Information Systems (VTMIS)
- Coastal Surveillance & Security
- Surface Movement Guidance Control System (SMGCS)
- Homeland Security
GEM elettronica offers a complete range of high-gain antennas in both X, S and Ka band designed for naval vessels, coastal/harbour surveillance and Airport Surface Movement and Guidance Control (SMGC) systems.
GEM elettronica has developed different versions of these antennas to satisfy diverse applications. In particular, GEM elettronica’s down-mast antennas provide high-reliability operations in all-weather conditions and are delivered with a complete pedestal inclusive of electro-mechanical drive unit, rotary joints and tilt. Thanks to their superior mechanical design, GEM elettronica’s antennas eliminate the “backlash” problem and deliver an extremely precise bearing data.