- weapon and gun turret stabilization
- dynamic control systems,
- industrial robotics and vehicles,
- EO/FLIR/RADAR stabilization and pointing,
- radar antenna stabilization,
- line-of-sight tracking.
With fully-integrated optics and electronics, FGU-200 offers an advantageous weight and form factor, while its extremely high performance optics and electronics - combined with proprietary complex thermal compensation algorithms - provides very low noise and negligible angle random walk in an extended operative temperature range. Stefano Alidori— responsible for GEM Photonic Research lab— defines FGU-200 as “an outstanding design, not only for its high precision, competitive cost and small size, but also for its incredible reliability.
FGU-200 features fully solid-state technology, no moving parts and, therefore, an amazing MTBF value. It does not need schedule maintenance and is designed for severe and harsh operations. The system has proven a remarkable performance withstanding severe shock and vibration operational environments”. Thanks to an accurate manufacturing process and the use of digital closed loop control, GEM FGU-200 gyros show very low noise, high accuracy and stability, high resolution, wide measure range/bandwidth and low latency. Moreover, the FGU-200 is “calibration free”, while ensuring consistent quality, performance, and instant turn-on to turn-on repeatability, scale factor non-linearity, and maximum input rate.
GEM elettronica will display and present its FGU-200 at the upcoming Euronaval 2014 show in Paris.
- La industria de defensa italiana apuesta por Brasil
- Patrol Bridge: GEM Advanced Integrated Bridge and Data Fusion C2 System
- Dual-Axes Fiber Optic Gyroscope (FGU-200)
- CBRS-100 Coastal battery C2 remote station
- Combat and Integrated Navigation Systems for two Guardia di Finanza Patrol Boats
- GEM elettronica opens fully-owned subsidiary in Brasil
- ORACLE TEAM USA turns to FOG-200
- SURF-100 (AHRS/INS)
- LPI-2000 SOLID-STATE RADAR FOR US NAVY NAVAL UNDERSEA WARFARE CENTER
- SENTINEL-50 SOLID STATE RADAR
- SEAEAGLE SOLID STATE RADAR SYSTEMS FOR THE INDIAN COAST GUARD
- FOG-100 GYROCOMPASS