GEM elettronica guarantees that the processing of personal data complies with the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 196/03 "on the protection of personal data".
Requests, suggestions, ideas, information, materials etc. which were sent to the e-mail addresses given in this site will not be considered confidential information or data, must not violate the rights of others and must contain correct information, valid, not violate the rights of others and true. In any case, it cannot be attributed to GEM elettronica any responsibility on the content of the messages sent by the user.
The publication of personal data of employees will only be with the consent of those concerned.
Under current rules on the processing of personal data, Legislative Decree n. 196/03 "on the protection of personal data", the processing of data will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of the user.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The data provided by users will be processed for the provision of goods and services related to the provision of services of GEM elettronica, as well as for information purposes, commercial, for the creation of professional profiles on users and for market research.
2. The data will be processed electronically. Personal information collected by the registration or reserved access with the request for information may be processed by a processor assigned to the management of the requested services and marketing activities.
3. The provision of data is:
- Obligatory relation to the data identified as "mandatory" and the refusal to provide such data will result in the failure to perform the requested service; This is because the data in question assume significance identification and integral for membership to the services requested;
- Optional data are concerned not with *; any failure to supply such data will not affect service delivery.
4. The data will be disseminated via the Internet exclusively within the site www.gemrad.com as specified for each data in the registration form, as well as communicated in the pursuit of the above purposes to affiliated companies and / or partners commercial, are private individuals, associations, foundations, or organizations like non-profit, legal person, partnership or corporation, sole proprietorship, banks, customers.
5. The data controller is GEM elettronica Via Amerigo Vespucci, 9 - PO BOX 212-63074 San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) - ITALY
6. The processed data can be transferred also in EU countries or in third countries, in accordance with the agreement of the consent given also ex. art. 43 c.1 letter a) of legislative decree 196/03.
7. At any time you have exercised your right to know what personal data are in possession of the data controller within the meaning and effect of art. 7 of Leg. D.lgs.196 / 2003, which is reproduced in full:
"Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights. 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. You have the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
This request may be sent to the controller Dr. Daniele Corradetti to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.