GEM elettronica has developed an in-house capability to design firmware and software for our products. Our personnel analyze requirements, develop and implement successful engineering solutions to fully satisfy customer needs.
With a mixed solution of internal resources (a software lab of about 20 personnel) augmented by proven and qualified external resources.
- high reliability
- easy use
- high system-to-system interoperability
- standard platform use (operating systems, interfaces, protocols)
- minimized maintenance costs
GEM elettronica Software Team uses state-of-the art tools including:
- integrated development environment (IDE)
- real-time emulation/simulation systems
- UML based documentation
- embedded and realtime computing
- simulation environment
- Command & control system
- signal and image processing
- GUI (graphical user interface) based on Linux, LynxOs and Windows
- GIS (Geographical Information Systems)
To continue the quality route undertaken years ago, GEM elettronica has initiated the process to obtain CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) certification, SEI level 2.