- Object Detection
- Object Tracking
- Military regulation STD-810, STD-2036a, STD-1472, STD-461, STD-108E, HDBK-454 and civilian regulation RINA-IEC-68.2.1-2-3-27
Main Features & Benefits
- Some Track Algorithm selectable by operator
- Automatically controlled to follow target to any FoV position
- Low Output Error Latency and Jitter
- Digital Track Errors
- Variable from 4% to 90% of the FoV with manual or adaptive modes.
- Analog and Digital Video I/O
- Ethernet and Serial Interfaces
- RACK Mount
- Integrated with Display Unit
- Stand alone Unit
- Serial Interfaces RS232 and/or RS422 or Ethernet
Camera Thermal Imagining
GEM elettronica offers a complete line of world-class electro-optical gyro-stabilized surveillance systems for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement missions and naval operations.
Our family of long range EOSS electro-optic systems provides passive long range surveillance and detection and are used in a wide range of applications including perimeter security and border protection, coastal and harbor observation, maritime security, critical infrastructures and sensitive sites, airport protection, and support of Search & Rescue operations.
EOSS electro-optic systems are equipped with latest generation of day and night cameras that enable the user to have detailed scenario, precise acquisition and identification capabilities of land, sea and air targets and detection of potential threats. EOSS family provides 360° surveillance, high performance stabilized payload, real-time imaging processing and a very sharp picture.
GEM elettronica has developed a series of modular and integrated EO/IR stabilized system that can be easily installed in many different platforms, naval, mobile or fixed. These systems can operate either as stand-alone or configured into a existing surveillance network. Optionally, the EO/IR system can be also interfaced with an external radar for target designation.