Chosen by top prime contractors and administrations worldwide, the GEM elettronica ASX-2101 / ASX-1901 Series answers to the most demanding requirements of high-resolution of radar detection of surface targets.
Available in a wide span of versions, it meets virtually any requirement whichever the weather, due to the choice of polarization made available.
Such maintenance-free antennas can be installed at far different latitudes, anyway providing tireless performances due to robustness of construction and quality of materials.
All versions have low level sidelobes to cancel unwanted returns from directions other than the broadside.
- High azimuth discrimination
- Compliant to IALA V-128, 2007, tab. 5.5
- Functionality 24 h for 360 day/night all-weather conditions
- Can be remotely driven to select different rotation rates
- Can interface different GEM elettronica radar transceivers
- Maintenance free (MTBF more that 60000 h)
- Compact aspect
The antenna system series ASX-2101
- ASX-1901 is targeted to top-ranked applications, such as:
- Vessel Traffic System (VTS), Vessel Traffic Management & Information Systems (VTMIS)
- Coastal Surveillance & Security
- Surface Movement Guidance Control System (SMGCS)
- Homeland Security
GEM elettronica offers a complete range of high-gain antennas in both X, S and Ka band designed for naval vessels, coastal/harbour surveillance and Airport Surface Movement and Guidance Control (SMGC) systems.
GEM elettronica has developed different versions of these antennas to satisfy diverse applications. In particular, GEM elettronica’s down-mast antennas provide high-reliability operations in all-weather conditions and are delivered with a complete pedestal inclusive of electro-mechanical drive unit, rotary joints and tilt. Thanks to their superior mechanical design, GEM elettronica’s antennas eliminate the “backlash” problem and deliver an extremely precise bearing data.