• X-Band Solid State Transmitter
• Pulse compression and coherent processing
• Frequency Diversity – Frequency Agility
• Software Defined Radar
• Pulsed doppler processing
• Low voltage operation
• Peak power selection capability
• Fully compatible with existing GEM antennas
LPI is designed to reduce probability of intercept but it can provide the same capability of target detection. The transmitter thanks to its low power, wide bandwidth, frequency variability, or other design attributes, makes it difficult to be detected or identified through of passive intercept devices such as radar warning, electronic support and electronic intelligence receivers.
A LPI radar works to detect targets at a longer range than an intercept receiver.