GEM elettronica offers a complete line of world-class electro-optical gyro-stabilized surveillance systems for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement missions and naval operations.
Our family of long range EOSS electro-optic systems provides passive long range surveillance and detection and are used in a wide range of applications including perimeter security and border protection, coastal and harbor observation, maritime security, critical infrastructures and sensitive sites, airport protection, and support of Search & Rescue operations.
EOSS electro-optic systems are equipped with latest generation of day and night cameras that enable the user to have detailed scenario, precise acquisition and identification capabilities of land, sea and air targets and detection of potential threats. EOSS family provides 360° surveillance, high performance stabilized payload, real-time imaging processing and a very sharp picture.
GEM elettronica has developed a series of modular and integrated EO/IR stabilized system that can be easily installed in many different platforms, naval, mobile or fixed. These systems can operate either as stand-alone or configured into a existing surveillance network. Optionally, the EO/IR system can be also interfaced with an external radar for target designation. E O S – Electro-Optical Systems Laboratory
System Features and Benefits:
- Ball-Shape or T-Shape System Type
- Two-axis, gyro-stabilized with MEMS or Fiber Optic Gyroscope
- Azimuth: 360 deg continuous/ Elevation: +72 /-40 deg.
- High definition color picture available with various cameras and lens combination
- (FOV) 3-5 micron or 8 – 12 micron cooled and un-cooled thermal camera options available
- Stabilizing software with drift compensation for sharp picture under all conditions
- Auto-tracking capability or separate video tracker unit
- Laser pointer
- Option of Eye-safe laser range finder
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for Geo-location capability
- Remote control and data link capability
- Data Storage video for playback (DVR) options