- Electro-Optical stabilized Turret with:
- MWIR thermal imager
- Full HD Day Light / Low Light camera
- Laser rangefinder
- Rugged Motion Control Unit
- Installation kit
- Technical manual of the system in English language
- Certificate of conformance
- Packing list
- MWIR camera and Day Light / Low Light cameras
- Image blending: Blending between IR and Daylight camera
- Image functions: freeze frame, Picture in Picture, split screen
- Target recognition distance: ≥ 25 mt
Camera Thermal Imagining
GEM elettronica offers a complete line of world-class electro-optical gyro-stabilized surveillance systems for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement missions and naval operations.
Our family of long range EOSS electro-optic systems provides passive long range surveillance and detection and are used in a wide range of applications including perimeter security and border protection, coastal and harbor observation, maritime security, critical infrastructures and sensitive sites, airport protection, and support of Search & Rescue operations.
EOSS electro-optic systems are equipped with latest generation of day and night cameras that enable the user to have detailed scenario, precise acquisition and identification capabilities of land, sea and air targets and detection of potential threats. EOSS family provides 360° surveillance, high performance stabilized payload, real-time imaging processing and a very sharp picture.
GEM elettronica has developed a series of modular and integrated EO/IR stabilized system that can be easily installed in many different platforms, naval, mobile or fixed. These systems can operate either as stand-alone or configured into a existing surveillance network. Optionally, the EO/IR system can be also interfaced with an external radar for target designation.