Our Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) team readily addresses all the aspects of supportability (hardware, software, installation, training and documentation) not only during acquisition, but also throughout the operational life cycle of the system.
We have developed iterative processes and support strategies to optimize functional support, leverages existing resources, and guide the system engineering process to quantify and lower life-cycle cost making our systems easier to support.
Our ILS team is managed by engineers and technicians with specific ILS-domain knowledge stemming from years of international experience.
Our ILS service planning and action involves a number of disciplines in concert with one another to assure system availability and aimed to achieve, restore, and maintain the operational capability for the life of our systems.
For more than 40 years, GEM elettronica has built and maintained a stellar reputation for the quality, diligence and promptness of its world-wide Customer Care service.
RMA module download PDF RMA
- Installation StartUp
- Maintenance Service
- Remote diagnostic service
- Test and Calibration
- Spare parts and consumables I/O management
- Hardware & Software Upgrades – Retrofit
- Courses and Training
- Technical data publications
Service Management Department
- Life Cycle Products Support
- Total Configuration Control
- Up-grade Sustainability
- Statistical Failure Analysis and Corrective Action
- Contractor Logistic Support for Preventive and Corrective Assistance.
Service & Technical Assistance Department
- National & International Service Center
- Installation, Start up & Field Engineer Center
- Repair & Test Center
- Inventory & Spare Parts Center
- Technical Training Course for Maritime Electronics
- Training Center for Crew Members of Deep-sea Ship on Operating Integrated Navigation System & Vessel Traffic System
- Technical and Operating Training Course for Defence Products and Systems
- Technical and Operating Training Course for Fiber Optical and Laser Products
- Simulation System & Computer Based Training
- On the Job Technical and Operating Training
Technical Publications and Documentation Support
- Web Operating & Technical Manual Publications
- Web 3D Intelligent Illustrated Spare Parts Catalogue
- Web Update Technical Bulletins & Training Manual
- Web Illustrated Catalogues
GEM elettronica employs an integrated team of radar, communication and software engineers to perform comprehensive site surveys to analyze complex coastal, border and off-shore platforms surveillance systems.
The Site Survey Team will efficiently analyze customer operational requirements and constraints by performing radar and sensors simulations and by reviewing maps, facility layouts, perimeter demarcations, cable pathways, power supply requirements, equipment layout, and safety/security provisions.
GEM elettronica can perform site surveys all over the world with the aim of providing final recommendations to its customers.
GEM elettronica’s expert team will configure the appropriate system architecture to integrate and optimize existing surveillance capabilities and communication infrastructures in order to optimize customer missions and provide best-value solutions.
GEM elettronica can leverage more than 40 years of experience in dealing with a variety of intricate and challenging surveillance requirements, both at sea and in land.