Over 40 years of commitment in navigation safety and awareness
- GEM elettronica was founded in 1977 with the mission of designing, producing and supporting innovative and cost-effective naval radar and on-board integrated systems for maritime surveillance and safety of navigation.
- GEM elettronica operates principally as Prime Contractor, distinguishing itself for the ability of meeting requirements of all customers for both small- and large-scale systems thanks to its emerging technologies and capability in providing excellent cost/performance solutions.
- GEM elettronica has extensive experience in finding optimal and innovative engineering solutions to different customer’s needs.
- GEM elettronica mission is to offer state-of-the-art sensors / systems for maritime navigation and coastal / border surveillance, as well as to apply diversified and modern technologies to emerging operational requirements.
- Today, the company also offers integrated systems, inertial sensors and software dedicated to maritime navigation and in support of Homeland Security missions for coastal, airports and ports surveillance.
- GEM elettronica develops electronic maritime systems with high technological content while carrying out internally all its own R&D activities in the fields of maritime electronics, electro-optics, laser and crypto information.
- GEM elettronica has positioned itself as a primary European player in the field of photonics by offering products to its customers and industry partners with sophisticated and innovative technology at competitive costs, including fiber-optic gyro (FOG), active lasers and inertial navigation systems.
GEM elettronica – via Amerigo Vespucci, 9 P.O. BOX 212 – 63074 – San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) ITALY – Tel. +39 0735 59051 – Email: email@example.com
Having proven itself capable of fulfilling this mission repeatedly in the long term, GEM elettronica has risen to become one of Italy's leading defense electronics companies. From its beginnings in navigation radar, the Company today supplies an extensive, diverse range of electronic equipment to many of the world's countries. GEM elettronica knows how to deliver reliable electronics systems that exceed performance specifications. And it knows how to do this on time and at contained costs.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT - San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
RESEARCH CENTER ON ADVANCED SENSOR ENGINEERING
San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
PRANS lab employs highly-qualified multidisciplinary researchers, coming from different academic and scientific environments. Between this research professionals there are engineers, physicians, mathematics and qualified technicians professionally specialized in the domain of inertial navigation systems. The company’s investments dedicated to the empowerment of this research center have augmented throughout the years and its capabilities grew fast thanks to the excellent results of its research projects, attested by the important national and international acknowledgements received.