The WLN-100 is a multipurpose ergonomic console. It has been specifically designed and developed for Navy application and supports: C4I applications, Radar, Electronic Charts system, Optronics, shipboard database and weapons interfaces.
The System architecture is constituted by:
- Dual redundant configuration for power supply, data interface unit and main processor leading to very high availability and maintenability.
- Extensive online BITE
- RGB and HDMI output ports to optional external monitor.
- USB port for connection to external mass storage device.
- Rugged circular connectors according to MIL-C-26482 specification
- Synchro to digital converter available for gyro input.
- Dual redundant LAN interface to onboard network